PRESIDENT Emmerson Mnangagwa has reviewed the Covid-19 national lockdown from Level 4 to Level 2 with a review of the relaxation to be made in two weeks’ time.
The President made the announcement in an address to the nation on Tuesday.
Highlights of the National Lockdown Relaxation
– Curfew from 2200 to 05.30hours.
– Business operating hours 0800 hours to 1900 hours.
– Restaurants and bars within hotels and lodges operate from 0800 hours to 2200 hours.
– Bottle stores open between 1000 hours and 1600 hours.
– Beer outlets & nightclubs to remain closed.
– Public gatherings to not exceed 100.
– Decongestion of offices shall be at 50%.
– Intercity now permitted in strict adherence to Covid-19 health measures.
– Low risk sports to resume from 0800 to 1600hrs.
– High and medium risk sporting activities to seek approval before resumption.
– Persons entering the country should present a Covid-19 test valid less than 48 hrs.
– Lockdown relaxation to be reviewed in 2 weeks.